Autodesk 123D Make is an interesting 3D design tool probably created as a response to free programs like Google Sketchup and the libe which converts 3D models into real-world objects which can potentially be created with a 3D printer.
To use Autodesk 123D Make, you should load the model into the program and choose the type of construction you would like to create the object with. You can import designs from other programs such as Google Sketchup or 3DS Max.
The problem with Autodesk 123D Make is its lack of innovative or concise menus which makes it difficult to get anything really done in an efficient manner. Although it does allow you to create some interesting real-life objects from a variety of different materials.
Features and highlights
- Catch: Creates 3D models from series of photographs taken at various angles using photogrammetry
- Sculpt: Allows manipulation of virtual clay into a model on iPad
- Make: Allows creation of low-tech LOM-style solid models
- Design: Simplified program to create 3D models
- Creature: Allows creation of creatures in 3D on iPad
- Circuits: Virtual breadboarding and circuit design application
- Tinkercad: 3D printing app
Autodesk 123D Make 1.6.0 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from 3d design without restrictions. Autodesk 123D Make 1.6.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Autodesk 123D Make Download
- Freeware 3D Design
- Major release: Autodesk 123D Make 1.6
- Creator Designing Software